After the occasion of wedding, the wedding hosts or the wedding couple generally wish thank you to all the guests for attending the wedding.
Thanks you messages for wedding guests are the best way to show gratitude to the people who took out time and attended the event.
Sample Thank You Messages for Wedding Guests
[blockquote]We would like to thank all our lovely guests for their kind presence on the wedding ceremony of our children. It was so nice to have you all at the party celebrations, you have truly enriched the evening with your presence. We are thankful to you for the wonderful wedding gift. Thanks a lot![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Thank you dear guests for attending our wedding. We felt great to share our moments of happiness with you. We hope you had a great time at our celebrations. We pay our sincerest gratitude towards you for such lovely wedding presents. We love you! Thanks a lot for coming.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We appreciate your presence in the wedding of our son. I feel a lot of gratitude and happiness on knowing that you were part of the wedding ceremony.[/blockquote]
- Dear guests, we would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you for taking out time out of your busy schedule and join us at our wedding. We felt lucky enough to be surrounded by your love and blessings. Your presence would be remembered forever, thanks a lot for making our wedding a day to remember!
- [notice noticeType="info" ]We wish to thank your presence and generosity to grace our wedding ceremony. You have truly enriched the wedding night by your gracious presence. Thanks a lot for being a part of our happiness.[/notice]
- Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without your presence and blessings. Thanks a lot for being a part of our happiness.
- Having you at our wedding was what made our day so special. Thanks for gracing us with your presence and with the presence of your family.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Our daughter’s wedding would have been incomplete without your presence. Thanks a lot for coming and for being part of her joy.[/notice]