Sometimes it so happens that some of the invited guests fail to make it to the wedding to which they have been called. In such a scenario, the best way to say sorry or express apology is by writing a message to the hosts for not being able to be present. Unable to attend wedding messages must be short and precise.
Sample Unable to Attend Wedding Messages
[blockquote]We truly apologise for missing such an auspicious moment of your life, your wedding day. We had some prior commitments which we could not miss. We assure you that we will be visiting you shortly to enjoy your wedding pictures. Congratulations to the united couple![/blockquote]
[blockquote]First of all congratulations to the new couple! We extend a note of apology for not being able to attend your wedding ceremony. We hope that you had a great time at the party celebrations. I look forward to meet you both soon. Enjoy![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Congratulations for your wedding. Please accept my apologies for not making it to your wedding.[/blockquote]
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Due to the bad health of my mother, I could not make up to your wedding. I am truly sorry. Through this message I am sending my good luck wishes and blessings for your happier future. May you experience the joy of happiness and togetherness forever. Have a happy married life ever after![/notice]
- We are sorry for not being able to attend your wedding. We all were greatly excited to join you in your celebrations but because of some uncalled urgency we had to miss it. We look forward to enjoy the wedding pictures with you. We wish you all the best for your married life that is coming through.
- Sorry, I was unable to attend your wedding because of an important family function which was unavoidable. Wishing you a happily married life.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]It is my bad luck that I wasn’t able to be a part of your happiness on the day of your wedding. Please excuse me and accept my good wishes.[/notice]
- Due to some prior commitment, I wasn’t able to attend your wedding. Please forgive me and hope you have a happily married life.