Wedding Bible Messages are those messages which are sent to the newly wedded couples in order to wish them happy married life ahead.
These types of messages consist of verses from the Holy Bible on wedding.
Sample Wedding Bible Messages
[blockquote]You and David make the cutest couple and I wish to congratulate you on your wedding. As the bible says “may you fountain be blessed and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth”. Good luck for the future.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The bible says and I quote : He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD. Congrats on your wedding day and May your wife turn out to be able actual favor and gift from the god.[/blockquote]
- A marriage is made up of two people not only living together but also two people madly in love with each other. May your wedding day fill your life with that kind of love. I would like to quote from the bible on this occasion and say that : “a wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is decay in his bones”. So be a good wife to your lovely husband.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]The bible says “Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them”. Hope you both pay attention to these words of the holy Bible and lead a happy life.[/notice]
- My dear friend, I am so happy that you have got the better half of your life. Wish you a very happy wedded life. On this occasion I would like to quote the words from Holy Bible which says “’From now on you are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.’ Matthew 19:6.
- I was so glad to hear that you are getting married to the love of your life. My heartiest congratulation and good wishes are with you. I would like to quote these Bible sayings for you Then the Lord God said, ‘It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him.’, Genesis 2:18 .
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ] On your wedding, wishing you tons of happiness and joy. From the holy Bible these words are for you “Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.’, Genesis 2:24 .[/notice]