Wedding cards are sent on the occasion of a friend or relative’s wedding, and the messages sent along with bear special significance for they convey the love and wishes one has for the couple-to-be. Wedding card messages for brother in law are those messages which are sent to the person who is getting married to one’s sister and is about to become a very crucial member of the family; hence the messages need to be such that he feels at home and bonds well with the sender.
The messages need to express best wishes for future and might also contain few light jokes, or casual suggestions, etc. Herein, some sample messages that fall into this genre have been provided.
Sample Wedding Card Messages For Brother In Law:
- [blockquote]Congratulations on your wedding and that calls for huge celebrations. May the both of you have all the health and happiness. Wishing you a blissful married life ahead.[/blockquote]
- Here’s the time I have been looking forward to since forever. My little sister is getting married and I am perhaps the happiest person on the earth. But today I would like to wish all the joys and happiness in the world for the two of you. May this marriage bring you all the happiness, wealth, and success and bring forth the most beautiful times.
- Dear Johnnie, I really wish I could be present on your wedding and not have to send this card. But herein I send you my heart and the joys within, all the wishes and love that I would like to shower on your wedding have been captured in this. I send you lots of good wishes for the happiest married life. Once again, congratulations on your wedding.
- [notice noticeType=”approved” ]Wedding is one of the greatest and most pious occasions, and I really cannot express how happy I am that my only sister is getting married to the best man. I wish you a very happy married life. Hope both of you see the best of times together and support each other through hard times as well, to accomplish the best of this world.[/notice]
- Dear Tim, I have known you since my childhood and have no doubt that you and Serena are just made for each other. Wish you both a very happy married life. Your wedding is just a celebration for the eternal bond that you both have shared for forever. Hope you have lots of happy times ahead.