Wedding congratulations message are the blessings and well wishes conveyed through words to the couple getting married.
These messages add on to the wedding celebration and also make the day of the bride and the groom.
Sample Wedding Congratulations Messages
[blockquote]It gives me immense pleasure to see that at last your wedding has taken place. I pray to god that you have a happy married life and get all the pleasures of family life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Exchanging marital vows means promising your wife that you will stand by her always in her moments of happiness and sadness and both of you will remain husband and wife till eternity. I would like to congratulate both of you for getting married.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I am wishing both of you all the best for your married life. I have the confidence that you two will be a blessing to each other and the blessing rubs on all those whom you would be meeting in this journey of married life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I pray to God that he guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on both of you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day. Congratulations for your new journey of life.[/blockquote]
- I would like to congratulate you on the happy occasion of your wedding. May you have a happy married life!
- I would like to congratulate you from the deepest core of my heart on the occasion of your wedding. May you and your husband keep each other happy!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Now that you have walked into a new chapter in your life, I would like to congratulate you. You have added responsibilities now which you would have to carry out tactfully. Wishing you a happy married life![/notice]
- Congratulations for getting married! I wish you have an excellent married life and give all the happiness of the world to your better half.
- I want to bless both of you a happy married life and togetherness.
- Thank you for giving the greatest example of love created by god, by getting married.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It is an honor to be a part of your wedding ceremony and I bless both of you for an eternal relationship. I am excited to know what the future has in store for both of you.[/notice]
- Heartiest congratulations to both of you for getting married and thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding day.
- May this marriage bring more happiness than you had ever imagined.
- May your married life be filled with celebration like your wedding day.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Thank you for putting my name in the guest list and making me feel privileged.[/notice]
- I am privileged to get the opportunity of blessing both of you on your wedding day.