Wedding invitation reply messages are the messages which are sent in reply to a wedding invitation which is received from the host of a wedding function.
These messages must be written in accordance to the fact whether the guest is willing to attend the wedding or not.
The tone used while writing such messages must be polite as well as a little formal.
Sample Wedding Invitation Reply Messages
[blockquote]Thanks a lot for sending such a kind wedding invitation of Martha and Martin. May GOD bless the beautiful couple. We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to make up to the wedding party because of some prior commitments. We wish both of them a very happy married life.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We feel sorry to inform you that we will not be able to attend the wedding occasion of your daughter Rhea with Jack. Due to the ill health of my mother, it would not be possible for us to join you at the celebrations. We all will enjoy the wedding pictures soon. Wishing the united couple, all the best for their future.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I will be most happy to bless the couple on the day of their wedding.[/blockquote]
- We are glad to receive the wedding invitation card of George and Hannah. We are greatly excited to be a part of the celebrations. We look forward to have great fun with you and the family members.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It was so kind of you to send us such a beautiful wedding invitation card, announcing the happy union of Fred and Charlie. We are excited to join the happy couple on their wedding ceremony. We look forward to have great fun at their celebrations.[/notice]
- We are extremely happy to know that your son is getting married. But unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to attend the program as I would be out of the country on the date of the wedding.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I will be privileged to witness the occasion of your wedding. Will be there.[/notice]
- This is my honour to receive invitation to the wedding of your daughter. I will make sure to be there.