Sending wedding invitations are now-a-days done through the text messages.
Wedding invitation text messages are such messages that are sent as the SMS messages through the mobile phones to invite the invitees for a desired wedding.
These messages are written giving details of the wedding such as date, time and venue.
Sample Wedding Invitation Text Messages
[blockquote]You are cordially invited to adore the wedding ceremony of Bob and Martha on Saturday, 5th June 2013. Mark your presence to bless the united couple.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We invite you on the happy union of two souls. Your presence is solicited at the wedding party of Maria and Charles. We look forward to have you at the evening celebrations![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Let us together bless George and Tina on their happy union! You are cordially invited to grace the wedding party celebrations on Sunday, at Crystal Plaza, Ballroom. We look forward to have you![/blockquote]
[blockquote]The honor of your presence is requested as my daughter ties matrimonial bond with the love of her life. Kindly mark your presence on her wedding day and greet her with your blessings.[/blockquote]
- We request the honor of your presence at the wedding ceremony of our daughter Charlie, with the love of her life, Mathew. We request for your warm presence to bless the united couple for their happier married life.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]With our hearts full of joy, we invite you on the wedding ceremony of Thomas and Tina. Your presence in requested to ignite the liveliness of the evening. Kindly come and bless the new couple.[/notice]
- We look forward to have your presence as we mark the happy union of our son, Bob with the love of his life Martha. You are invited to share with us the moments of happiness and joy on their wedding ceremony.
- We wish to spread our joy and happiness to you. We are texting to invite you to the wedding ceremony of our daughter. Kindly come and bless her for her married life.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]We have the honor of inviting you to the wedding ceremony of my son. We look forward to see you at the celebration.[/notice]
- We are happy to announce the wedding day of my son. Through this message, I want to invite you for your esteemed presence to grace the evening and bless the couple for their merrier future.
- You are an integral part of your lives. We want you to be a part of the wedding of our daughter. Kindly mark your presence and bless her for a blissful future.