The wedding day of a daughter is the most emotional day for the parents. On this auspicious occasion, parents send wedding messages for daughter to bless her with her wedding life.
Such messages are written very sweetly to congratulate a daughter on her wedding day and give her blessings and good wishes for her married life.
Sample Wedding Messages for Daughter
[blockquote]You have always made the right decisions in life and I have trusted all your decisions. I am sure you have also made the right decision in choosing a life partner. Wishing you a happy married life, my daughter![/blockquote]
[blockquote]You are the apple of my eye, you are my daughter and it is a proud day for a father like me whose daughter has grown up and is getting married. May all the happiness in the world be yours![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Daughter, I have always trusted you in your decisions. Today, I again trust you on your judgment for finding a right person for yourself. I pray to Lord that you get all the happiness of your life and become a caring and a lovable wife.[/blockquote]
- It is an auspicious day today as my little princess is getting married. I wish you all the best for your married life, my dear daughter.
- It is a special for a father’s life when their daughter gets married. Today is such a special day in my life and I pray that you always remain happy.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]It is sad that you would be going far away, but at the same time it gives me happiness to know that you have found a perfect husband for yourself. I want to wish you a happy married life, my daughter.[/notice]
- I pray to god that he blesses you with a happy married life. I, your father will miss you a lot.
- I cannot recall when my little princess grew from being a kid to a bride. I am so happy that you are getting married. This would be a happiest day of my life. May you get a family more loving than ours. Have a happiest days of your married life, daughter!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]I cannot control my tears, thinking how I would stay without you. You are my daughter, my supporter of life. I pray to GOD that you get a best family who loves you more than us. Have a happy married life and GOD bless you my child![/notice]