Wedding is an auspicious occasion of a happy union of two souls. On such an occasion, friends and relatives send messages and greetings to congratulate the couple and bless them for a happier married life. These messages when are sent to your friends to congratulate them on their wedding are called as wedding messages for friends. The messages must be expressive of the joys and happiness that you carry in your heart on account of your friend’s wedding.
Sample Wedding Messages for Friends
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]Dear friend, as you are going to get married, I just wish that every day you experience the joys of togetherness and shared happiness. Congratulations on your wedding.[/notice]
- As you know that you are a best friend to me, on your wedding, I am feeling so happy and glee. I just can’t wait for the rituals to begin, I am sure that your wedding day would be full of joys, laughter and fun. Congratulations!
- I cannot believe that my dearest friend is going to get married to the love of his life. I congratulate you for such a happy union and I wish you good luck for the moments with your wife. Have blissful moments together, GOD bless you both. Congratulations!
- Dearest friend, heartfelt congratulations on your wedding. You have surely found a perfect partner for you. I wish you all the best and pray that you receive abundance happiness and joys all through.
- Dearest friend, we have walked on this journey of life together. Since you are going to get married, I will just pray to GOD to bless you with a best future. May all your dreams come true, may your married life greet you with feelings so fresh and new. Congratulations on your wedding.
- The wedding of my dearest friend is indeed a special moment for me. I wish you all the best and I hope that your life be filled with beautiful feelings. I am sure that you are going to become an excellent wife; I wish you a life full of beautiful surprises. Congratulations on your wedding.
[blockquote]Dearest friend, I feel it quite funny to imagine you as a husband. Since you are finally going to get married, I am sure that you must be glad. I wish you good luck for your days coming ahead, have blissful moments of togetherness. Congratulations on your wedding day! [/blockquote]