The wedding of a sister is considered to be the most emotional and an important moment for her brother or a sister. On such a day, messages and greetings are sent to your sisters to wish her for her merrier married life.
Such messages that are framed beautifully to congratulate your sister for her wedding are called as wedding messages for sister. The messages should be expressive of your happiness on your sister’s wedding.
Sample Wedding Messages for Sister
[notice noticeType=”alert” ]Dearest sister, as you are going to mark your steps to a new home, I wish that you be greeted with never ending happiness and joys to own. With a heavy heart and a smile on my face, I wish that your married life gives you eternal moments to embrace. Congratulations on your wedding.[/notice]
- I would like to wish my dearest sister all the best for her new life and new responsibilities. On your wedding day, I would just pray that the love between you both last tills eternity. May GOD bless you with endless moments of togetherness, may your married life be filled with feelings of joys and happiness. Congratulations dear sister!
- Dearest sister, you are my everything and my world of cheer. On your wedding day, I would sincerely pray for your blissful future. May your new life greets you with abundance of happiness, have a blessed married life ahead. Congratulations on your wedding!
[blockquote]As you have always been the best sister and a daughter of this home, I am sure that you are going to be a best wife. On your wedding day, I feel a bit emotional but I wish you all the happiness in your life. Congratulations for such a happy union, all the best for the life that is soon going to begin.[/blockquote]
- Dearest sister, you both look lovely together. May this wedding, gift you with a sweetest love to nurture forever. I am so happy for you, may your married life fills you with blissful moments all through. Best wishes and congratulations on your wedding.
- Congratulations dearest sister on your wedding day! May the love between you and your partner grow fonder and deeper every day. Cheers to your happy union, I am sure that your married life would be full of love, happiness and fun. Congratulations!
- This would surely be called as a wedding of the year because it is the wedding of my dearest sister. Congratulations and GOD bless you.