Wedding is an occasion where everybody wishes the couple getting married good wishes for their future.
Wedding message to boss must also be happy and joyous messages where the tone of formality can be avoided and forgotten for the time being.
Sample Wedding Messages to Boss
[blockquote]May your married life have just the right balance of love and trust. Mix it with some care and lots of romance and add humour to it and understand each other. Wishing you a married life full of happiness Ma’am.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Always be together and never let things go, as marriages are made in heaven. Thank the stars that you two are together. Love, trust and care are the steps to a successful marriage. Wishing you a love-filled married life Boss.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sir, as you get married today, I on behalf of the entire sales team would like to wish you the very best of luck and heartiest congratulations for your life ahead.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May you both walk the road to the future hand in hand and with a smile on your faces. Congratulations for your wedding.[/blockquote]
- One of the best feelings on earth is getting married to the person you love and now that you two are married, make your love grow each day with respect, care and devotion. May you two are always happy together. Congratulations on your wedding Sir.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]God shower His wishes as you two tie the knot. May love bloom and there is immense happiness and joy. May you have a successful marriage. Congratulations Sir.[/notice]
- May this magical moment in your life bring laughter, joy, happiness and lots of love. Wishing you a happy married life Sir.
- Limitless love and endless possibilities are the secret of a happy marriage and I wish you both with the same. May God bless you on this auspicious day. Congratulations on your wedding Madam.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Congratulations boss for your wedding with the most beautiful lady in the world.[/notice]
- Many heartiest congratulations and good wishes for you future sir.
- Sir, we wish you a very happy married life and a great wedding ceremony. Hope you have a good time.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Happy wedding boss from all of your employees.[/notice]