Wedding messages to son refers to all the messages that a parent may send/ write to his or her to their son on his wedding day.
The messages may be congratulatory, or wishing him best or even providing a piece of advice.
Sample Wedding Messages to Son
[blockquote]You had always asked me, how to find for yourself the perfect bride, and I had always asked you to make yourself the perfect man first…Well you see son, now that you are the perfect man you have found yourself the perfect bride. Today is your day…congratulations on this day.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]I took a bowl of ten halved potatoes and I tried frantically to fit them with the right half. I couldn’t, till I found that one half which would fit perfectly with the other…Congratulations son for discovering your perfect half. My blessings to you to spend a lifetime of togetherness…[/blockquote]
[blockquote]From being our little guy you have grown into a remarkable young man. We wish you the best of all the worlds on the day of your wedding. With love mom and dad.[/blockquote]
- I always thought that your father and I made a wonderful couple, the best if I would say. But today when I see this beautiful, radiant woman standing beside you, for the first time I have my doubts. I tell myself, well, here comes one couple who will be ever better than us… Congratulations son!
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]Dearest son, every day from the day you were born, I wondered what you will turn out to be. Today when I see you standing firmly beside this woman, I know exactly what you have turned out to be- You have turned out to be the reason we still smile bright…Congratulations son on your wedding![/notice]
- From the day you were born we have wished the best for you. So today on your wedding day we wish the same and much more for the both of you. We love you son.
- You have always made us proud with the life you have built. We wish that you built an equally amazing married life dear son.
- We wish that the new life you are going to start with the one be filled with love, trust, joy and laughter. Congratulations, mom and dad.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]On your wedding day we would like to tell you we believe you both make an amazing couple. So all the best for all the moments ahead in life, good or bad make them your own.[/notice]