A wedding marks the beginning of a new chapter in one’s life and opens the doors of satisfaction and companionship in everybody’s lives.
Wedding registry makes a couple legally married and thus is a joyous occasion for the couple as well as for the family members.
Wedding registry messages are a great way to say congratulations to the two people getting married.
Sample Wedding Registry Messages
[blockquote]You both have been legally registered as the married couple for lifetime. May your married life bring in beautiful moments, filled with glitters and chime. Congratulations on your wedding, please accept our good luck wishes and blessings.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We take this opportunity to congratulate you on the day of your wedding registry. May the upcoming life welcome beautiful days, filled and blessed with fond memories. Congratulations for your bond of togetherness, keep on cherishing each other’s presence.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May you see the best in life together. Congratulations on your wedding and registry.[/blockquote]
- We would like to congratulate you as you have formally completed all the proceeding of your wedding registry. May the love between you and your partner lives till eternity. We wish you all the best for a happier married life.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]On such a happy day, we would like to take a moment to congratulate you on your wedding and registry. May you both continue to love each other and may the togetherness lives till eternity. GOD bless you both.[/notice]
- As you are finally registered in the bond of matrimony, we wish you all the best as you are going to start a new journey. May your married life be blessed with love filled memories. Our good luck wishes and blessings are there with you.
- Congratulations on getting yourself registered as a married couple and hope this mark the beginning of a new and happy phase of both of your lives.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Many big wishes for being a married couple, legally. From this day onwards, may both of you realise this gift of god and be very happy.[/notice]
- Good wishes and heartiest congratulations on this wedding registry day and occasion.
- May you have a great wedded life together. Congratulations!