The special occasion of a wedding is always made better by the presence of guests and friends who have known the couple all their life. Guests make wedding a more special occasion by their joyous presence and gifts. Every wedding gift deserves a “thanks” as a token of appreciation.
Wedding Thank You messages to guests are messages mostly aimed at guests and acquaintances present at one’s wedding. They are mostly appreciative and grateful in tone.
Wedding Thank You Messages to Guests
[blockquote]Thank you so much for being there on our wedding day. We would like to express our gratitude for witnessing our wedding vows and just being a part of this very, very special occasion. Your being there was a beautiful present for us.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]You’ve been there for us throughout the course of our ‘love story’ which has now concluded in the form of marriage. We’d like to express our sincerest gratitude for being a constant support in our lives and that your presence enriched this special occasion for us greatly and made it all the more exceptional.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We’d like to thank you for your presence on our wedding day which helped make it a truly beautiful occasion for us. Thank you for the lovely gifts and for sharing this special occasion with us. May God bless you and your family and thank you![/blockquote]
[blockquote]We are grateful to you that you could make time out of your busy schedule to attend our wedding ceremony. Your love and presence at this wedding made it a truly memorable occasion and thank you for the very generous gift. [/blockquote]
- The precious time you spent with us meant a lot and added extra joyousness and happiness to our marriage.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]As one of your best and favourite guests, my husband/wife and I were really glad to see you present on our marriage.[/notice]
- Our marriage wouldn’t have been as beautiful an occasion as it was without you being present. Your presence, love and support meant a lot to us and we’d like to thank you and your whole family.
- This very special occasion of our marriage would have been nowhere near as successful without your love and support. We appreciate greatly the time and effort you put in for us and thank you for being there on this happy occasion.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your constant support and your presence at our wedding. Your presence made us realize our wedding dreams.[/notice]
- Your lovely thoughts regarding our wedding are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your presence at our wedding