Card welcome messages are a good way of returning greetings after someone sends a ‘thank you’ card. They must convey heartfelt sentiments and sincere feelings.
Card welcome messages must not sound forced or artificial. Despite being part of a consumer product, they can definitely be made to sound more personalized and more real.
They can make a person feel welcome in a new environment.
Sample Card Welcome Messages
[blockquote]Through this card, I wish to convey my welcome to you. It is sent in response to the card that you sent to me saying thank you. It is these warm gestures from you that make me adore you. You are most welcome![/blockquote]
[blockquote]My dear friend, your thank you card has reached and you are most welcome. It was more important for me to see you smile, and I promise that I will be always there at your side.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]This welcome card is sent from me to you as every thanks must be answered with equal warmth. I was more than honored to help you out and thus this card finds its way to you.[/blockquote]
- I am meant to do those sweet little things for you. What was the need to say thank you. Please accept this card as I wish to say welcome to you. I promise that I will always be there with you.
- This welcome card is sent to answer your thankfulness in the most polite way. I felt honored to help you that day and I promise that I will be there always.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Now when you have delivered a thank you wish to me, sending you this welcome card was way too necessary. No matter whatever may happen, I will always be there for you.[/notice]
- Dear friend, I received your thank you note. You are most welcome.
- A welcome can not only brighten up your day, it brightens up mine too. You mean the world to me. So this humble welcome card must suffice to convey the thousands of thoughts running in my head.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]A welcome card conveys how much you mean to me. This card is a testimony to all that we have shared over the years, all the memories, the joys and the happiness. Your thanks can only be answered by a humble welcome from me.[/notice]
- This welcome card shall express all that I cannot tell you. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see you smile, to take away your troubles and to give you all the happiness in the world. Now that you have embarrassed me with a thank you, this card becomes all the more necessary!
- There is always a ‘well’ in ‘welcome’. This card will make you feel both.