Church welcome messages are written to welcome people to the church and help them redeem their souls of the sins and receive mental peace.
Though with church we usually associate the Christians; yet, Church is a sacred and divine place where the mass, irrespective of their race, cast and creed, go and offer their prayers.
Welcoming people to the church is a noble job indeed and these messages help us in performing the noble act.
Sample Church Welcome Messages
Church is a place that provides enlightenment and morality to every person on this earth. So we hereby invite everyone to be part of this soul stirring experience by visiting the church.
A very warm welcome to everyone to this church that preaches nobility and modesty to all its visitors. You will feel at peace as soon as you come here.
The serene atmosphere of the church not only gives mental solace but also mental courage to human beings. Hence, the church heartily welcomes you all.
I welcome you and your entire family to attend my grandson’s christening at the church. Please be present and shower your blessing on the infant for his life ahead.
I invite you to our regular Sunday prayer at the church. Since you belong to a different religion, I wish you to know my rituals and customs before we get married.
- We welcome one and all to this holy church to pray together so as to cleanse all our sins in the presence of Jesus Christ.
- May you get the blessings of the Almighty as you visit this sacred place of worship.
Our hearts are open and our prayers are together to keep every child of God safe and secured. May you obtain peace when you visit the church.
- We heart fully extend this invitation from the church to everyone to come along with family and friends for seeking the blessings of the Almighty.
- I invite you all to a worship ceremony together where we will sing hymns in the praise of the lord and seek forgiveness for all our sins.
The special Christmas prayer services will be held in the church on Sunday. We welcome you all.
- The church welcomes everyone to come and pray in front of the ultimate entity helping in the total moral upliftment of mankind.
- I welcome you to attend my daughter’s marriage to be held at the church. I hope you will be present in the divine ambience to bless the newly wed.
I welcome you, my friend, to visit the church with me next week. My family will also be visiting there and so it is going to be a nice time for all of us.