Welcome back messages may be sent to anybody- friends, parents, siblings, children, colleagues, spouse etc.
These messages are sent to show that you were concerned for them and are quite glad that they are back now.
These messages help the person to feel special.
Sample Welcome Back Messages
[blockquote]Your coming back is such a great moment. I missed you all this while, and I was missing all the fun that we used to have in style. Welcome back and I look forward to have great time with you.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]It feels great to welcome you back to our team. When you left us, we all were filled with sadness. We are glad that you are back with us again. Looking forward for effective and productive time with you. Welcome back![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Lucy, I hope your trip to Egypt was splendid and educational. Even though your trip was of ten days, we were missing you as if it has been years. Welcome back dear. Do show us the photographs you have taken and tell your experiences when we come over.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Jack, we have heard of your accomplishments in our office in Belfast. We are indeed very proud of you and honoured to work with you. Now that you are back here, we welcome you and wish to work with you. We dearly hope that will be just an enjoyable experience as such an efficient person like you will be working with us.[/blockquote]
- Welcome back sir! We hope that you were successful in your endeavours and ventures at Canada. Sir this message is to let you know that your guidance and presence was missed by all of us. Thanks for coming back.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]Dear Ileana, I hope that your trip to London was amazing and full of wonderful experiences. Welcome back dear and I look forward to enjoy your trip photographs.[/notice]
- Welcome back home dad! We all missed you dearly. We hope that you were successful at your works and responsibilities. We are waiting to spend quality time with you all through. Welcome back home.
- Dear bob, welcome back! I hope you have recovered well from your surgery.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Respected Sir, we all missed you very much during your stay at the hospital for the surgery. We are glad to welcome you back; our work environment would not have been as good as it is without you. Welcome back, Sir.[/notice]
- Long time no see, we have missed you dear. Welcome back, anyways.
- When we sent you to the rehabilitation centre, we had lost all hope. Now that you are all cured and healthy again, we welcome you back with open arms. We have indeed missed you a lot and dearly wished you would be back soon.