Your family member might have been outstation because of his or her job. Maybe your loved ones have been to a long vacation and you have missed them a lot.
Whatever might be the case, when anybody of our acquaintance returns home after a long period of time, we should send them welcome home messages to show that you missed them, were concerned about their well being and were eagerly waiting for their return.
Sample Welcome Home Messages
[blockquote]I want to let you know, you bring colours of joy to my life. You are always welcome to my heart! Welcome back home.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith, we hope your vacation was an enjoyable one. We have been constantly reminded of you over the duration and missed you even more during the Easter. Nevertheless, we are happy as you have returned from your vacation. Welcome home dear.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Father, it has been almost a year you have been staying in Amsterdam because of your job. We miss you very much and we have painted a huge painting just for you. We are eagerly waiting for your return; welcome home father.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Dear Susan, I hope your Europe tour was exhilarating and enjoyable. At home, we are all waiting for you to return and recount your experiences and show us the photographs you have taken on your trip. Welcome home girl![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Son, at home, your father and I were missing you very much for all these months. It’s good to have you back amidst us. The entire family extends a warm welcome to you.[/blockquote]
- My house becomes home with your presence. I am waiting eagerly on my door to give you a warm welcome!
- A red carpet welcome awaits you on welcome day!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]My life is ever ready with a warm welcome for you, honey! Happy welcome day![/notice]
- You are always welcome into my heart, my love! Welcome home.
- We really missed you when you were not at home and now I am happy that you are back. Welcome dear!
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Saying welcome is indeed a pleasure and adds to the memories of life. I welcome you heartily and feeling blessed![/notice]
- Congratulations on your achievement and I wish you all the luck is yours. Welcome home after a very long time!
- Life in boarding school is terrible as I know. As you are coming back now, I wish you great happiness and joy. Welcome back!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]You were very much missed in your absence. And today I am very glad that you are back. Welcome home! It’s time to rock and have fun![/notice]
- Gone are the difficult times of your life. Now it’s time to have a little fun. Welcome back home!
- Dear Lucy, how was your business trip? Since it was such a long one, I am guessing it must have been tiresome. Welcome home dear.