Welcome messages convey warmth and sincerity if they are expressed properly. They must be formulated with care and they must suit the occasion and taste of the recipient.
Welcome messages for one’s boss must show dignity and elegance as it is addressed to someone in authority. They can be addressed to the employer in order to welcome him from a long tour, event, conference or from a successful sojourn abroad.
Sample Welcome Messages for Boss
[blockquote]With a pride privilege, we welcome our new boss to the team. Sir, we have heard a lot about your level of professionalism, strengths and achievement. We look forward to work under your guidance and support with great excitement. Welcome![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Sir welcome back from your business venture from Canada. You have surely extended the scope and vision for all of your employees by your wisdom and prospects. We are glad that you are back with us to provide guidance and support.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We wish you a warm welcome to our Minnesota office, Sir. We hope you will find the work environment here as stimulating as that in New York. We will do all we can to make your stay here a pleasant and productive one.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We hope you have enjoyed your year’s break in the country. Welcome back sir and we hope that you will resume taking his company to new heights that has always been its custom under your able leadership.[/blockquote]
- Respected sir, we welcome you to Fortune Enterprises. Your legacy, achievements, milestones and professionalism is known to us. We look forward to achieve great success under your wisdom and guidance. All the best for your leadership, we look forward to build great companionship.
- [notice noticeType="attention" ]We feel lucky to welcome such a profound, established and a professional boss like you to our team. We have always heard a lot about your ways, approach and knowledge to reach the Company’s targets. We are greatly interested to work under you. All the best for your journey all through.[/notice]
- We feel glad to welcome our boss back to this Company. Sir, we missed you and your presence greatly. Thanks for coming.
- We welcome you back from your successful business ventures in Canada. You have extended the vision of this company far beyond what we dreamt and thus, you deserve all the accolades you will be getting in the next couple of days. We are glad that you are back to guide and direct us.
- [notice noticeType="info" ]Welcome back Sir, from your two month sabbatical. We have missed you and we are really looking forward to getting you back in the groove. You are our guiding light and it is only fitting that you be here with us.[/notice]