Welcome messages for wedding are messages to welcome people to join a particular wedding and make the event a happy one; also showering the bride and the bridegroom with blessings.
A welcome message denotes that the inviting side wants the presence of the invitees in the auspicious event. Some examples of welcome messages for wedding are given below.
Sample Welcome Messages for Wedding
[blockquote]With gratitude and happiness in our hearts, we welcome all the lovely guests. We thank you all for being a part of our celebrations; we look forward to have great time with you at the wedding occasion.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]With all our heart, we welcome all the guests for their kind presence over the wedding ceremony of our beloved children. We feel lucky enough to be surrounded by your love and presence. May you enjoy the celebrations with cheer and happiness. Welcome all![/blockquote]
[blockquote]Your presence was greatly desired! I welcome you with the bottom of my heart to my wedding ceremony. Having you by my side was necessary. Such an auspicious day would have been incomplete without your presence, I am sure that you are going to make my wedding day a memorable day with your cheerful essence.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]The entire family of yours is heartily welcomed by us to attend our daughter’s wedding and shower your incalculable blessings on them for their bright future ahead.[/blockquote]
- We heartily welcome all our lovely guests and the family members to the wedding ceremony of my dearest daughter. We hope that you are going to have great fun and enjoy the moments of togetherness and laughter.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]It was necessary to have the presence and essence of all of you at such an auspicious occasion of my life. We welcome you all and hope you have a great time.[/notice]
- I welcome you and your family with gratitude to attend the wedding of my daughter and bless the couple.
- We welcome you to our marriage to be held next week; we wish your presence along with your family for the propitious event.
- As the guardian of my son, I welcome you all to attend his wedding and shower your precious blessings on the newly wed.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]To have a successful marriage life all your blessings and wishes are required; so I being the father of the bride, I welcome you all to her wedding.[/notice]
- From the bottom of my heart I welcome you to our marriage; you have been with us all through, now it is the time to oblige us with your presence at our wedding and bless us.
- Wedding is a ceremony of love, bondage and ultimate togetherness and who else other than you should be the witness to such an event in my life. So, my friend, I welcome you to our wedding. Your presence is not only desired but also it is demanded.