Welcome party messages are the messages which an individual (who is throwing a party) sends to welcome all those who have been or are being invited to the party.
The party may be of any sort and for any occasion/ reason; the message may mention the reason for the party pr the theme etc.
Sample Welcome Party Messages
[blockquote]Now that we have worked hard, it is the time to party harder. You are welcomed over a get together party bash so that we can enjoy with a great cheer. Welcome all![/blockquote]
[blockquote]We welcome all our dear students to the annual fest party 2013. There are many exciting events, competitions, games, play shows and many more. We welcome you all and we hope you are going to have great fun.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We have backed the project and all the months of hard work have paid off. So I would like to welcome all of you hard working souls to a celebration party.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]We, the Beta fraternity are throwing the annual fresher’s mixers, so come on sister sororities, you all are welcome, let’s show the fresher a good time.[/blockquote]
- With dinner, drinks and wine on the table and people dancing on the floor, the day of my birthday party is now too close. With a happy heart, I welcome you all.
- With music so loud and all the happening people around, I welcome all my dearest friends to party in such a wonderful crowd. It is the time to celebrate our success; it is the time to celebrate with each other’s presence. Welcome and have a great time ahead.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]On behalf of Fortune Enterprises, we welcome all our employees, senior executives and other members linked to the organization for the grand celebration party, marking 10 years of the company. Come and rejoice![/notice]
- It is that time of the year when we can celebrate with a great cheer. I welcome you all to my birthday party.
- Get ready for huge celebration as I welcome all of you, my dear friends to my birthday party this weekend.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]Someone has rightly said ‘work hard and party harder’, so after finally completing the project we have worked on for months, is time to hit it. Welcome people, welcome to the party.[/notice]
- We, the teachers welcome all our little kindergartners to the school Christmas party. Enjoy the festivities little ones.
- Dear students, the school has organized a graduation party of the class of 2011. We welcome all of you and wish you all the best in life.