Co-workers are the people one works with. Often over a course of time, a co-worker can become something more important than just a mere colleague—he/she can become a friend, a mentor and a guide.
Their presence adds invaluable meaning to our career and always makes work more enjoyable. Hence, best wishes for co-worker messages can be sent to them when they are moving to a new job, going for some test or any other reason.
These types of messages are inspiring and uplifting
Best Wishes for Co-workers Messages
[blockquote]You have always been great company for me, whether it was during the long coffee breaks or during the grinding working hours we spent together. You’re irreplaceable as a colleague. Wishing you the best for the future![/blockquote]
[blockquote]You never know what plans life has in store for you and when it’s suddenly time to bid adieu to someone who has grown so close to one’s heart as you have. You were more than a colleague; you were a friend I could always count upon. I wish you the best of luck for whatever awaits you. Please try and stay in touch.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]It is amazing how work became fun when you were there. You were a great friend as well as a great colleague and mentor. May you prosper in your future prospects and may life deal you with the best cards.[/blockquote]
- Finding a good friend in a colleague is rare. You are a warm and wonderful human being who never hesitates to extend his hand to offer help. My best wishes for the life that lies ahead of you and good luck.
- [notice noticeType=”attention” ]We spent a great amount of time together and you ended up becoming more than just a colleague for me—you became a friend and a mentor. Wishing you the best for whatever may lie ahead. All the best![/notice]
- Your place here is irreplaceable and you’ll be sorely missed. Sad to see you leaving but good luck in your future endeavours.
- Without your help, I can’t see myself being where I am today. It will be difficult to fill the void your leaving here will create. Will miss you a lot–good luck!
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]You being around made even the most tiring of working days feel like fun. You were always more than a colleague—a friend close to my heart. May you prosper in your future endeavours and do try and stay in touch.[/notice]
- You will be missed by us all. The boots you wore were big and are hard to fill. All the best for the future and good luck!