There are a variety of messages that are exchanged between friends. Pongal messages for friends are those type of messages that are sent to your friends on the festivity of Pongal. These messages are most commonly exchanged in the Tamil culture to wish and greet your friends with happiness and prosperity on account of Pongal festival. The messages must be framed to convey a Happy Pongal wish to your friend and send him or her wishes for a blessed future.
Sample Pongal Messages for Friends
- May this Pongal fill your life with sweetness. May you get reasons to stay happy and blessed. Wish you a joyous Pongal!
- Let this Pongal wipes away all of your problems that are haunting you all this while. Let this auspicious festival fill your life with joys and smiles. Happy Pongal!
- Please accept my sincere and heartfelt wishes on such a joyous day of Pongal. May this festival add brightness and cheer to the life of each one of you. May the harvest that you had planted turn all your dreams true. Happy Pongal!
- As the previous year gets over, the festival of Pongal is here. With this message, I wish that you celebrate the festival with a great happiness and cheer. Happy Pongal to you and your family and I wish that you stay happy ever after.
- Like the beautiful kalams, may your life and days be sparkled with wonderful colors and joys. Happy Pongal and have a great time ahead.
- On this festival on Pongal, please accept my sincere wishes that I have sent on your way. I hope that you will accept my wishes with a smiling face. Happy Pongal and may all your worries wash away. Happy Pongal.
- May this Pongal bring along a harvest of joyful season and welcome happiness without a reason. Have a blessed Pongal.
- To my dearest friend, on this auspicious festivity on Pongal, I promise to be with you till the very end. I assure you that I will hold your hand whenever you will bend. Wish you a very happy Pongal dearest friend.
- May this Pongal bring in moments of joys and happiness in your life. Happy Pongal dearest friend, I promise to be with you all through my life.
- As the Pongal festival is here, we have got a reason to enjoy with a great cheer. Happy Pongal dear!