Retirement is a special time, as after a lifetime of service, it is time to take off. It is a bittersweet moment when one retires as the challenges that one took on in life are now replaced by challenges of a new life. Wishes on retirement can be from co workers or a friend and should include the message that it was a life well spent and one can look forward to a changed relaxed lifestyle.
Find below some examples of messages for retirement wishes.
- You ran like a prize racehorse and won each race. Now it is time for you to sit back and relax and enjoy this time. Happy retired life captain!
- Throughout these years you have been a source of great inspiration to us. We take this opportunity to wish you a fruitful retired life!
- I will not wish you a relaxed life from tomorrow. Knowing you, we will soon see you working out some project on your own and building up something to absorb me in when I retire after 2 years. Wish you a retired life filled with new ideas and projects to do your own thing.
- [blockquote]The stress of yet another deadline is over at last and I can just picture you on that cruise to your dream destination with a bottle of beer in your hand, or is it wine? Have a great time ahead buddy and enjoy your retirement like you enjoyed the stress and pressure at work.[/blockquote]
- The plans that you had made for the retired life looked so far off when you were surrounded by the files. Now the day has come, and I envy the lovely stress free life you will have as you walk out after this farewell party. Have a great retired life!
- [notice noticeType=”approved” ] You have guided us at each and every step boss and have led us by example. You were always the first one to arrive at work and the last one to leave. It will feel queer not to see you at your desk from tomorrow. You have earned this retirement Sir, enjoy it to the fullest. We will all miss you![/notice]
- You have been the epitome of discipline and I have learnt a lot from you. You have been there for me to pull me up when I was doubtful, or pat my back when I did the work well. I will miss you boss. Have a happy and stress free retired life!