You might be leaving your company and you would be thinking how would you let your colleagues and co-workers know how much you appreciate them. Well a message or a letter addressed to the company as a whole would do wonders. Such messages are called farewell appreciation messages.
They are generally informal in tone, focusing the good times and camaraderie one has spent with his colleagues inside and outside the office. A good farewell appreciation message can easily bring a smile on a person’s face. Here are a few samples of farewell appreciation messages that throws light on the wordings employed in such messages.
Sample Farewell Appreciation Messages
- [blockquote]As you people already know that today is my last day as an employee of this company. I just want you all to know that not only have I had a fantastic time working for the company, Thank You for being great colleagues![/blockquote]
- On my last day of service, I would like to say that I enjoyed working with you people, and this party that you have thrown for me today only goes to show the love and support from you guys, Thank You and love you all.
- [blockquote]With a sort of sadness that wasn’t really tangible until I found myself in this position – this party, all these gifts – I bid you adieu and a big Thank You for everything you all gave me till date![/blockquote]
- [blockquote]I had a beautiful working with such talented, nice bunch of people who became my friends in such a short of time, some of them being really very close. Needless to say, I will miss you all, Thank You, good bye and God bless![/blockquote]
- I hereby take this opportunity to break this news to you – that I am leaving the company. Will miss you folks a lot, Thank you for being such cooperating colleagues!
- [blockquote]This farewell party has really made me emotional. I never knew I meant so much to you people. All of you here have always been helpful and very kind to me. You guys will always be in my heart.[/blockquote] Thank you so much for all the love and support during these years. Goodbye and keep in touch.
- As all of you present in this meeting have already heard, our department shall be shut down in another week. I have had a great time working with all of you. So this is good bye for now. Thank you for all the support and I wish you luck for all your future endeavors.
Formal Employee Appreciation Messages
Heartwarming Appreciation Messages to Fathers
Volunteer Appreciation Messages
Teacher Appreciation Messages from Parents
Funny Appreciation Messages
Appreciation Messages for Brother
Appreciation Messages to Students
Short Appreciation Messages
Appreciation Messages for Sisters
Appreciation Messages to Family
Appreciation Messages for Long Service
Appreciation Messages for Wife