Sympathy messages for loss of cousin are the condolence messages that are sent to a person who has lost his or her cousin.
These messages are written with a polite accent to ease the pain and sympathize with the reader with your thoughts and prayers.
Such messages are sent at the time of bereavement of someone’s cousin.
Sample Sympathy Messages for Loss of Cousin
- Your cousin was a beautiful soul and she touched the hearts of many, she will be greatly missed. May the memories be your comfort that will live in your heart forever! With greatest sympathy on the loss of your cousin!
- With the greatest sympathy for loss of your beloved cousin. May the caring support of your family and friends bring you strength and peace. Sharing in your sorrows at the loss of someone so special!
- Your memories are in your heart and may you never stop keeping god in your heart. May the memories of your cousin bring you strength day by day and may time find a way to heal your loss. May her soul rest in peace.
- The cousin loss may lead you to agony that no one can heal. The love and journey of his life with you, leaves a memory that will last for eternity. With sincere sympathy!
- Praying that your heart will be lifted by the loving thoughts of your cousin that are with you. In deepest sympathy!
- Wishing you comfort, peace and strength during this time. May your memories burn forever bright. With greatest sympathy! We miss your cousin!
[blockquote]I could recall the time when I used to come to your house and could see you playing and enjoying with Bob. He was a most beloved cousin to you. On such an unexpected departure, we all are here to deliver you our heartfelt sympathies. Take care![/blockquote]
- Knowing your love for Sandra and the bond that you shared with her, no words can express the sadness that I carry in my heart. I was deeply shocked to hear that your cousin has departed. Please accept my humble sympathies and know that we all are with you at such a time.
- [notice noticeType=”info” ]I wish I could bring back your lost cousin. Words fail when I wish to express the sadness that I carry in my heart. George was such a friendly being to be with. May his soul rest in peace. My heartfelt sympathies to you on your loss.[/notice]
Greeting Card Messages For Sympathy
Spiritual Sympathy Messages For Cards
Sympathy Thank You Card Messages
Sympathy Messages for Co Worker
Break Up Sympathy Messages
Ideas to Write on Sympathy Cards
Religious Sympathy Messages for Loss of Mother
Sympathy Messages on Death of Father
Christian Sympathy Messages
Jewish Sympathy Messages
Sympathy Thank you Messages
Divorce Sympathy Messages