Sympathy messages on death of father are sent as hand written notes, letters, e-mails and via cards to express the sympathy with the shattered family, friend, colleague and relative.
Sample Sympathy Messages on Death of Father
- The sudden demise of your father has saddened our hearts. No words may heal the pain but always remember that we are standing at your side. Please accept our kind sympathies and heartfelt condolences that we have sent your way, we are going to remember him always.
- May the love that you shared and the memories that you built with your father comfort you in some way. He was a true hero and his presence would be remembered always. At this difficult time of his loss, please know that we are just a call away. Take care of yourself and your family.
- We are sending our heartfelt sympathies and condolences at this time of loss of your beloved father. We all know the love that you had for him and you are remembered in our thoughts and prayers. May GOD give your strength to stand up at such a difficult time; do not feel alone, we are standing right by your side. Take care.
- At this time of loss of your dearest father, please take this comfort in knowing that we are thinking about you in our thoughts and prayers. He was a man of wisdom and will be forever missed. Accept our condolences,
[blockquote]Like a lonely bird signing in the rain, let the memories to heal your heart in the time of sorrow!
Dear Wilson! Try to recall the memories of your father to overcome the sorrow. I can understand the condition of your family. Please accept my sympathy and let me know if you need any kind of help. Take care.[/blockquote]
[blockquote]May the love of those around you help to comfort your heart ahead!
Hello Eva! I can imagine the sorrow you must be feeling as you lost your father last week. He was a kind person and great human being. I met him on your birthday party. Please take care and let me know if you need anything. With the deepest sympathy, Susan![/blockquote]
- Words cannot even express our sorrows!
My Dear Friend Jenny! I can imagine the sorrow you have in your heart due to your father’s untimely death. My sympathy is with you. Do not lose the heart in this painful time. Please take care of yourself and family.
- Peace, prayers and blessings!
My Dear Child Rosy! Peter was very close to me and was one of my favourite students. The sudden death of your father must be a shock for you. Recall all the beautiful remembrance and good times you spend with your father. My sympathy is with you. May God bless you and help you to overcome the sorrow!
Break Up Sympathy Messages for Daughter
Sympathy Messages for Frustrations
Greeting Card Messages For Sympathy
Spiritual Sympathy Messages For Cards
Sympathy Thank You Card Messages
Sympathy Messages for Co Worker
Break Up Sympathy Messages
Ideas to Write on Sympathy Cards
Religious Sympathy Messages for Loss of Mother
Christian Sympathy Messages
Jewish Sympathy Messages
Sympathy Thank you Messages